THE MONTY ROBERTS INTERNATIONAL LEARNING CENTER
$225USD —1 day
Open to children between 8 and 15 years of age
A parent needs to be present to oversee
1-day course from 10 am till 3:30 pm, please bring your own lunch for a picnic in the park
- kids learn about the horse’s natural behavior
- how to move safely around the horse
- get an awareness of their own body language and how that influences the horse
- get a basic understanding of Monty’s concepts
- fun games
- kids learn how to become the horses best friend
This course is developed for our future horse people. We believe that we should invest our time and energy in children to help them to learn and understand their best friends, the horses.
The more we understand and know about horses the safer it is to be around them and the more fun it is.
Included in the cost of the course is a subscription to Monty’s Equus Online University. This online learning tool will support your continuing education in Monty’s methods.